- All ECAT passes, tickets, change cards, and transfers are void if laminated, mutilated, or altered in any way.
- Sharing of 1, 7, or 30-Day Passes is not permitted; misuse may result in confiscation.
- ECAT is not responsible for lost or stolen passes, tickets, change cards, and transfers.
- No refunds will be given for ECAT passes, tickets, change cards, or transfers.
- Fare box accepts U.S. $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, and coins.
- Fare box will not accept folded bills or damaged coins.
- Fare box does not give change. If 10¢ or more of change is owed, the fare box issues a change card.
- Unless a bus operator is present, your money, pass, change card, or ticket will not be counted.
- All ECAT bus fares are subject to change without notice.
- You must carry your ID card at all times. The bus operator has the right to ask for ID at any time.
- Valid ECAT ID must be presented to receive reduced fare and when purchasing and using reduced passes and tickets.
Your ECAT Transfer will be active for 2 hours of time. When you board the bus:
- Pay your fare.
- If needed, request a transfer.
- You may use this transfer for the 2-hour time period marked on the back.
- When the 2-hour time period expires, you must pay base fare again.
Electronic fare boxes and bus operators do not make change. If change is owed after payment of bus fare, the fare box will issue a change card, not cash. Change cards are redeemable for bus fare only, not cash. Change cards will not be issued for less than 10¢.
Passes may be used anytime and are good for unlimited rides for the period indicated on the back of the pass. The pass will be validated when used for the first time and good for the remainder of the period. Passes are non-refundable and have no cash value. Transfers are included.
Stored-Ride Tickets may be used anytime. The ticket is validated once for each ride and validation is indicated on the back of the ticket. Stored-Ride Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value. Transfers are included. Unless fares change, Stored-Ride Tickets do not expire.