Below is a listing of Escambia County offices and departments closed Monday, May 31 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
- Escambia County Board of County Commissioners - All departments, including:
- Escambia County Animal Welfare
- West Florida Public Libraries (all locations)
- Escambia County Property Appraiser
- Escambia County Tax Collector
- Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller
- Escambia County Supervisor of Elections
- Waste Services administrative offices
- Escambia County Area Transit administrative offices
- ECAT buses will run a modified holiday service Monday, May 31 for the following routes: 59X Express, Route 61, 64 Beach Jumper and the Pensacola Beach Trolleys. No UWF Trolley service will run. Regular modified services will resume Tuesday, June 1. For more information about ECAT schedules, click here.
- The Perdido Landfill will be open.
- When the Pensacola Bay Bridge reopens ECAT will discontinue service for the Route 61 detour across the Garcon Point Bridge. Normal schedules for Route 61 and Route 64 Beach Jumper will restart. Schedules are located on goecat.com and the ECAT Ride guide.
For more information, please contact the Escambia County Office of Community and Media Relations at 850-595-1647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.