We look forward to you riding with us. In an effort to make everyone’s trip safe and pleasant, please observe the following policies:
- Open food and drink are not permitted.
- Loud music, talking, and profanity are not permitted.
- No pets are allowed except for trained personal assistance animals.
- Do not leave your trash behind.
- Shoes and shirt must be worn.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Do not distract bus operator.
- Do not place objects in aisle.
- For year-round comfort, keep windows closed.
Simply put, we enforce these ECAT policies because safety is our top priority. Your Bus Operators:
- Have the responsibility and authority to enforce ECAT rules and policies.
- Have defensive driving training.
- Have passenger assistance and sensitivity training.
- Have a CDL driver’s license.
- Are tested for drug and alcohol use.
- Must pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
- Should be polite, courteous, neatly dressed in uniform, and wear an ECAT photo identification badge.
For a PDF of the full Code of Conduct, click here.